[R] R CMD check error

Christian Hennig chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 9 18:21:18 CEST 2006

Dear list,

R CMD check on my updated package now generated the following error:

"LaTeX errors when creating DVI version.
This typically indicates Rd problems."

But the Rd files (and everything else) were checked as "OK" (I
removed the problem about which I asked the list some hours ago, but
answers are still appreciated because I rather created a rough
workaround than solved it).

What can I do to get better information about what caused the problem in
my Rd files?

Best,
Christian

Christian Hennig
University College London, Department of Statistical Science
Gower St., London WC1E 6BT, phone +44 207 679 1698
chrish at stats.ucl.ac.uk, www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucakche