[R] index.cond in xyplot

Taka Matzmoto sell_mirage_ne at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 04:39:57 CEST 2006

Dear R-users

I have 5 dependent variables (y1 to y5) and one independent variable (x) and
3 conditioning variables (m, n, and 0). Each of the conditioning variables
has 2 levels.  I created 2*4 panel plots.

xyplot(y1+y2+y3+y4+y5 ~ x | m*n*o,layout = c(4,2))

I would like to reorder the 8 panels. I tried to use index.cond (e.g.,
index.cond = list(c(1,3,2,4,5,7,6,8)) but it didn't work out. I got a error
message "Error in cond.orders(foo) : Invalid value of index.cond". Please
let me know if I didn't use index.cond argument properly.

I looked at the example in R-help but all examples have just only one
conditioning variable.

Is there any way I can arrange the panels in whatever order I want ?

Thanks

Taka