[R] graphic output file format

Stefan Grosse stefan.grosse at uni-erfurt.de
Thu Aug 10 19:00:08 CEST 2006

Please mail always also to the list, since it may be that there is
someone who could reply better and/or faster.

Especially in this case since I am only experienced in M$ Windows and
Linux so I am unable to guess whats wrong with OSX. does not even the
postscript device work? With postscript I get the best quality for printing.

e.g.:
postscript("test.eps", width = 8.0, height = 6.0, horizontal = FALSE,
onefile =FALSE, paper = "special")
curve(x^2)
dev.off()