[R] about MCMC pack again...

Mariagiulia Matteucci matteucci at stat.unibo.it
Fri Aug 11 11:54:39 CEST 2006

Hello, I am using Windows, I tried to use th File Search and also the
Windows Grep but I cannot find any file! In the list you showed me there
are some useful , I really don't know how can I find them! I tried in
the R folder, src folder, MCMC pack folder and I dowloaded the .tar file
about MCMC pack where there are the codes, I really don't know what to
do!

Mariagiulia