[R] about MCMC pack again...

Mariagiulia Matteucci matteucci at stat.unibo.it
Fri Aug 11 14:05:51 CEST 2006

Dear Harold,
thank you very much. By the way, I know the article but my interest is
more on the normal ogive model, and on the Inversion (probability
integral transformation) method applied to the Gibbs sampler.
If somebody knows something about it and about missing data in MCMC pack
in R, please let me know

Mariagiulia