[R] rpvm/snow packages on a cluster with dual-processor machines

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz at cnio.es
Fri Aug 11 19:41:35 CEST 2006

Dear Paul,

I am leaving right now. I'll send you the info over the weekend. But note that
I do think it is quite possible to use pvm for your setup. I just have no
experience with it.

R.

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte
Bioinformatics

http://ligarto.org/rdiaz
PGP KeyID: 0xE89B3462
(http://ligarto.org/rdiaz/0xE89B3462.asc)

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en s...{{dropped}}