[R] GARCH(1,1) optimization with R

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Aug 13 03:26:17 CEST 2006

	  RSiteSearch("garch", "functions") produced 21 hits, the first 10 of
which identified 'garch'-type capabilities in packages 'tseries',
'fSeries' and 'fOptions'.

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves
p.s.  You might get better and quicker help from this listserve if your
post conforms more closely to the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html", including providing commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.  Also, you may be interested
in the "R-sig-finance" listserve for the Special Interest Group for 'R
in Finance'.