[R] Calculating trace of products

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 14 14:16:57 CEST 2006

I would suspect that something simple like

	sum(diag(crossprod(A,B)))

would be quite competitive...

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820