[R] Fast way to load multiple files

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Aug 14 22:26:46 CEST 2006

A reproducible example here would help (please see posting guide). A guess:
is your filelist a list of (quoted) character strings? Correct pathnames to
the files with correct separators for your OS?

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box