[R] Trend test and test for homogeneity of odd-ratios

Jacques VESLOT jacques.veslot at good.ibl.fr
Wed Aug 16 17:39:33 CEST 2006

Dear r-users,

I am looking for some R functions to do Cochran-Armitage trend test for 2*3 tables (binary phenotype
vs. genotypes) and for testing the homogeneity of odds ratios within 2*3*k tables (binary phenotype
vs. genotypes vs. strata).

In R-Help archives, I've found a 2003 script by Eric Lecoutre for Cochran-Armitage trend test and a
script for Breslow-Day test for 2*2*k tables.

Could someone please tell we if there were some functions available on CRAN to do such tests ?

Thanks,

jacques