[R] Total (un)standardized effects in SEM?

Rense Nieuwenhuis r.nieuwenhuis at student.ru.nl
Tue Aug 22 04:08:44 CEST 2006

Hi there,

as a student sociology, I'm starting to learn about SEM. The course I
follow is based on LISREL, but I want to use the SEM-package on R
parallel to it.

Using LISREL, I found it to be very usable to be able to see the
total direct and total indirect effects (standardized and
unstandardized) in the output. Can I create these effects using R? I
know how to calculate them 'by hand', but I'd like to be able to do
it automatically.

If one of you is able to give some information, I'd be very gratefull,

with high regards,

Rense Nieuwenhuis