[R] HH and Rcmdr.HH packages available

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Tue Aug 22 16:35:08 CEST 2006

The software for my recent book
 Statistical Analysis and Data Display
 Richard M. Heiberger and Burt Holland
 http://springeronline.com/0-387-40270-5

is now available as an R package from the book's website.
The package has been submitted to CRAN.

        Display (Springer, ISBN 0-387-40270-5).  This contemporary
        presentation of statistical methods features extensive use of
        graphical displays for exploring data and for displaying the
        analysis. The authors demonstrate how to analyze data---showing
        code, graphics, and accompanying computer listings---for all the
        methods they cover. They emphasize how to construct and
        interpret graphs, discuss principles of graphical design, and
        show how accompanying traditional tabular results are used to
        confirm the visual impressions derived directly from the
        graphs. Many of the graphical formats are novel and appear
        here for the first time in print. All chapters have exercises.

Software that adds additional functions to Rcmdr 1.7 is now available from
my website and has been submitted to CRAN.
http://astro.ocis.temple.edu/~rmh/Rcmdr.HH/

        that are not yet in the R Commander.  Therefore we wrote the menu
        items and make them available.