[R] metaplot and meta.summaries

Anne Katrin Heinrichs katrin.heinrichs at zmaw.de
Thu Aug 24 18:28:37 CEST 2006

Thanks!

Sorry, I forgot to add the output of meta.summaries:

Random-effects meta-analysis
Call: meta.summaries(d = CoeffVector, se = StdErrorVector,
	method = "random",
    	logscale = FALSE)
Summary effect=NaN   95% CI (NaN, NaN)

If anyone has further hints, what the problem is, that would be great. I've found out by
now that STATA gives me a result for my data, if that's any help.

Best regards,
Katrin