[R] refer to objects with sequential names

Renaud Lancelot renaud.lancelot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 18:32:26 CEST 2006

Assuming newdata is the same for all the models and is included in a
data.frame called New:

list_glm <- paste("glm", 1:10, sep = "")
sapply(list_glm, function(x) predict(get(x), newdata = New))

Best,

Renaud

2006/8/27, Wensui Liu <liuwensui at gmail.com>:
> Dear Listers,
>
> If I have several glm objects with names glm1, glm2.... and want to apply
> new data to these objects. Instead of typing "predict(glm1, newdata)..." 100
> times, is there way I could do so in a loop?
>
> Thank you so much!
>
> wensui

Renaud LANCELOT
Département Elevage et Médecine Vétérinaire (EMVT) du CIRAD
Directeur adjoint chargé des affaires scientifiques

CIRAD, Animal Production and Veterinary Medicine Department
Deputy director for scientific affairs

Campus international de Baillarguet
TA 30 / B (Bât. B, Bur. 214)
34398 Montpellier Cedex 5 - France