[R] screen resolution effects on graphics

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Mon Aug 28 20:58:44 CEST 2006

Romain:

> a <- tempfile()
> cat('<html><script type="text/javascript"> document.write(screen.width) ;
</script></html>', file=a)
> browseURL(a)

The object "a" was created, but  no browser opened.

> ls()
[1] "a"
[1] "C:\\DOCUME~1\\CHARLE~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\RtmpRgWrqb\\file678418be"

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com