[R] Time plots

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Aug 29 01:31:14 CEST 2006

Dear Paul:

      1.  The Internet moves NOT at the speed of light but at the speed
of store and forward.

      2.  Have you worked the examples with the "matplot" help page?

      3.  Have you worked through the 'zoo' vignette ?  (If no, please
see "http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/67006.html".)

      4.  If you would like further help from this listserve, please
submit another post -- including commented, minimal, self-contained,
reproducible code, as suggested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".   Questions without commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code are generally much harder to
understand, which means that people's propensity to reply and the
relevance of any replies are both lower.  Help others help you.

      hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves