[R] Barplot

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 16:18:36 CEST 2006

Try this.  First we reduce the data to a frequency matrix and
then plot it using classic and then lattice graphics:

zm <- as.matrix(rowsum(z1[-9], z1[,9]))

barplot(zm, beside = TRUE, col = grey.colors(2))
legend("topleft", legend = levels(z1[,9]), fill = grey.colors(2))

library(lattice)
barchart(Freq ~ Var2, as.data.frame.table(zm),
  groups = Var1, origin = 0, auto.key = TRUE)