[R] .Rprofile under Windoze.

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Aug 31 01:35:04 CEST 2006

<<<snip>>>

Rolf,

Whether an extension is automagically added (and if so what) is usually a
function of the program writing the file out.  In MS Windows programs, there
is usually an option in the Save/SaveAs menu called something like "Save As
Type".  To save without an extension you want to make sure that the value is
'All Files (*.*)', otherwise the program will usually tag on a default
extension.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund