[R] Ranking and selection statistical procedure

roger koenker roger at ysidro.econ.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 31 13:50:22 CEST 2006

Look at ?rank ?order and ?quantile  assuming that you are using
these terms as in cs.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger                Roger Koenker
email   rkoenker at uiuc.edu                       Department of Economics
vox:    217-333-4558                            University of Illinois
fax:    217-244-6678                            Champaign, IL 61820