[R] Aggregating data

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Dec 1 11:34:26 CET 2006

Hi

On 29 Nov 2006 at 10:26, David Kaplan wrote:

Date sent:      	Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:26:32 -0600
From:           	David Kaplan <dkaplan at education.wisc.edu>
To:             	Petr Pikal <petr.pikal at precheza.cz>
Copies to:      	r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
Subject:        	Re: [R] Aggregating data

> The problem is that this doesn't seem to give what I want.  I did look
> at this.  Perhaps doBy will work - haven't tried it yet.  But, any

the only thing we know what you want to do is aggregating data.
That's why I directed you to the mentioned possibilities for data
aggregating.

Below each post you will find this

> PLEASE do read the posting guide
> http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented,
> minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

and doing what is recommended can help others to understand your
problem. Without telling us anything we also can do almost nothing.

HTH
Petr