[R] Calling R functions in Delphi

Rainer M Krug RKrug at sun.ac.za
Tue Dec 5 08:23:11 CET 2006

Anna Belova wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We would like to call quantile() function from the R-package STATS in a
> Delphi program. If this is possible, could anyone provide us with an
> example?

Hi Anna

There was a translation of the header files from C to Delphi, so that
you could used R directly without using DCom - Hans-Peter Suter
translated / made them.

I'll mail you the version which he send me off list.

Rainer

> Thanks in advance.
>
> --Anna
> Anna Belova
> Abt Associates Inc.
> 4800 Montgomery Ln, St 600
> Bethesda, MD-20814
> phone: 301-347-5304
> fax: 301-652-7530
> http://www.abtassociates.com/environment

Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology and Entomology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602
South Africa

Tel:		+27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)