[R] vcd package, assoc()

Nicolas Mazziotta nicolas.mazziotta at swing.be
Wed Dec 6 08:34:04 CET 2006

R version is R 2.2.1 (kubuntu dapper package)

--
Nicolas Mazziotta

The contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, are confidential and
are intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. Any distribution, copying or dissemination of this message is
expected to conform to all legal stipulations governing the use of
information.