[R] [R-pkgs] rggobi 2.1.4-3

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 18:47:45 CET 2006

We are pleased to announce version 2.1.4-3 of rggobi. This release
introduces many new features, including the ability to open new
displays, and get and set tour projections.

The rggobi package provides a command-line interface to GGobi, an
interactive and dynamic graphics package. Rggobi complements GGobi's
graphical user interface, providing a way to fluidly transition
between analysis and exploration, as well as automating common tasks.
It builds on the first version of rggobi to provide a more robust and
user friendly interface.

To install rggobi, you will need to first install GGobi by following
the instructions at http://www.ggobi.org/downloads/.  You get more
details, including an introductory vignette, at
http://www.ggobi.org/rggobi/.

There are some problems with rggobi on Intel Macs (we are working on a
solution), so please email me for more details if you are keen to try
it out.  We want rggobi to be a stable and useful tool, so please do
not hesitate to email me or the GGobi mailing list
(http://www.ggobi.org/support/) if you have any problems.

Regards,

Hadley