[R] Remove " from a string

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Fri Dec 8 17:08:11 CET 2006

The best approach is probably to load all of your functions into a list:

> myfunctions <- list()
> myfunctions[[1]] <- NameOfFunction1
> myfunctions[[2]] <- NameOfFunction2

Or

> myfunctions <- list()
> for (i in 1:98){
+ myfunctions[[i]] <- get( paste('NameOfFunction',i,sep='') )
+ }

Then you can run the function like:

> myfunctions[[Number]](data, ...)

You could use 'get' directly, but the list of functions is probably
cleaner.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.