[R] require(simecol) error

Thomas Petzoldt thpe at hhbio.wasser.tu-dresden.de
Sun Dec 10 10:47:46 CET 2006

Hello,

thanks for using simecol. The "official" version 0.3-11 from CRAN has no
problems with R 2.4.0. However, it was necessary to re-build simecol
0.3-12 (under development version from my homepage) to run under 2.4.0.

I've just uploaded a fixed version to www.simecol.de. The next stable
version will be available from CRAN as usual.

Thanks for your report, please excuse this inconvenience.

Thomas P.