[R] two ggplot and colour=x question

Rainer M Krug RKrug at sun.ac.za
Mon Dec 11 15:50:58 CET 2006

Thanks a lot for your help - I'll try it out and let you know if I still
have problems.

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology and Entomology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602
South Africa

Tel:		+27 - (0)72 808 2975 (w)