[R] Questions about saving output files and popup

u9470002 u9470002 at cc.kmu.edu.tw
Wed Dec 13 12:14:18 CET 2006

Hi all:

   After calculating in R I want to show the answer and some explanations not
graphic plots in another new device and then save it as txt.file. However, I
couldn't find any package or command to do it yet. I know some commands about
generating graphics on different types of display or printing device. ex :
windows(), postscript(), pdf() and etc. But these all works for graphic plots,
not words. And I know I could save it as txt file by "selecting them and
choosing the button of save to file". However,it would be better for me if I
can save it as txt.file or pdf.file by command line. I would like to ask is it
possible to do these in R?

  Welcome your any advise, I will be appreciate it very very much.
  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ruby Chen(Taiwan)

--