[R] xyplot: logarithmic y-axis

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 23:57:07 CET 2006

On 12/15/06, RMan54 <RMan54 at cox.net> wrote:

> Please take no offence since none was intended. What I meant is that it
> should be simple for me to know how to do this but it isn't because of my
> inexperience. I  think that the lattice package is great.

I didn't mean to suggest that I was offended. I only agreed with you
that it would be nice if there were a way of knowing inside the panel
function whether a log scale is being used, and informing you that
there isn't.

> However, how can I pass on my own varaibles through xyplot?

Any arguments not recognized by xyplot will be passed to the panel function.

-Deepayan