[R] Distance between x-axis values and title

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) Wolfgang.Viechtbauer at STAT.unimaas.nl
Mon Dec 18 18:54:02 CET 2006

Thanks to all who responded so quickly! Yes, I totally overlooked par(mpg). Exactly what I was looking for.

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer
 Department of Methodology and Statistics