[R] odfWeave problem

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 15:27:39 CET 2006

Hi,

"Doesn't work" is kind of vague... what is or isnt' happening?

But in this case, I think it might be easy:

On 12/22/06, Abhijit Dasgupta <Abhijit.Dasgupta at mail.jci.tju.edu> wrote:
> Hi,

> StyleDefs$ArialNormalRight$textAlign='end'

I think this should be 'right' rather than 'end.

The ODF XML specification is available online, but you can also make
a toy example in OpenOffice and then look at its XML if you want to find
out what a particular format code is.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office

For example, make a small table in OpenOffice with one of the cells
aligned right, and save it. Find the file, and unzip it into its components.
The XML code for your applied formatting will be in content.xml. If you
used styles instead of direct formatting, some kinds of styles go in styles.xml
and some in content.xml. The same is true for styles applied through
odfWeave.

Sarah
--
Sarah Goslee