[R] building R-package under windows - error - in options("deafultPackages") was not found

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Dec 27 14:57:46 CET 2006

Given the lines after "Description:" have been wrapped during e-mail
transfer and are in one line in your DESCRIPTION file, here are two guesses:
- You have some additional library added that contains a broken
installation of some base package?
- You have declared some non-existing default packages in some Rprofile
or whereever that are not existing?

Anyway, you might want to send the whole package in a private message.

Uwe Ligges