[R] stacked plots

BBands bbands at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:36:00 CET 2006

Dear helpeRs,

Is there a better method of producing stacked charts than
par(mfrow(3,1)), plot(x), plot(y), plot(z)? What I would like to do is
produce a chart of several panes stacked vertically with no space
between them so they appeared to be a single figure. I've attached a
small example, though it is not clear that it will make it, as the
posting guide doesn't say which sort of images are allowed--it is a
gif. My data will be in zoo objects like those from get.hist.quote()
with the data for the extra panes in additional columns.

Thanks in advance,

    jab
--
John Bollinger, CFA, CMT
www.BollingerBands.com

If you advance far enough, you arrive at the beginning.