[R] stacked plots

ahmad ajakh aajakh at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 19:29:44 CET 2006

Hi John,

I cannot see the attached file but if you read the vignette of the zoo package
there is an example with Lucent stock price (High Low Open Close) doing what you want.
the command plot(z) (z being the zoo multivariate object) produces the graph that
you want I guess. Also there are some posts today on how to label them.
good luck
AA.