[R] Google Desktop Search and R script files

Farrel Buchinsky fjbuch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 23:54:12 CET 2006

Thank you for your advice. I have read quite a bit about Copernic Desktop
Search. Nevertheless, I chose not to download yet another indexing program.
I am very happy with Google Desktop Search and particularly how well it
integrates with many other features. Therefore, when I saw the reply to my
original posting that allowed me to simply download a GDS add-on, I decided
to go with that.

news:8d5a36350612271332k16caf58andf14f4830cff3262 at mail.gmail.com...