[R] tabulate: switching columns and rows

Ricardo Rodríguez - Your XEN ICT Team webmaster at xen.net
Sun Dec 31 19:44:04 CET 2006

>>> hadley wickham<h.wickham at gmail.com> 31/12/2006 19:33 >>>

>Hi Ricardo,

>You might want to have a look at the reshape package,
>http://had.co.nz/reshape, which provides a more general and flexible
>framework for reshaping data in R.
>
>The version of warpbreaks I have doesn't have the replicate variable,
>so unfortunately I can't provide you with example code for this case.
>However, you should be able to figure it out for your data using the
>documentation available on the website.

Thanks, Hadley,

My fault: I've not provided the line concerning replicate variable. It is included in ?xtabs:

warpbreaks$replicate <- rep(1:9, len = 54)

It will be great to have an example with these given data. Anyway, I will have a look to reshape at the given site. Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez