[R] SVM question

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Wed Feb 1 14:05:05 CET 2006

Have you tried the range of parameters suggested in

  http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~cjlin/papers/guide/guide.pdf

?

Please do read the posting guide to help you phrase the question better.
Without showing us exactly what you did, we have no way of telling what
might have gone wrong.  The only information you gave us is that you tried
SVM on your data and it didn't do so well.  What is anyone supposed to do
with that info?

Andy

From: Georges Orlowski