[R] Off topic: nonparametric regression

Michael Reinecke Reinecke at consultic.com
Wed Feb 1 15:14:03 CET 2006

I think Härdle is a good author, but I just know some parts of his book "Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis". In case you don ´t know, you find both books as full text on the site http://www.xplore-stat.de/ebooks/ebooks.html . So if you don ´t have it at home/office, you may easily have a look, without running to the library.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----