[R] Multiple xyplots on the same page

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:51:04 CET 2006

On 2/1/06, Ravi Varadhan <rvaradhan at jhmi.edu> wrote:
> Thank you very much, Andy.  It was quite helpful, and I was able to plot 4
> xyplots on one page, but I still couldn't get the legends to fit properly
> within each plot, as they were not scaled down automatically. Any hints on
> how I can shrink the size of legend in each plot to fit?

The parameter to `shrink' things is usually called 'cex' (or some
variation of that). There is (or at least should be) a way to control
the size of each component of a key (described in the documentation).
There's no global way to shrink or expand a key.

Deepayan
--
http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~deepayan/