[R] GetBioC install issue

Roth, Richard rroth at neurocrine.com
Wed Feb 1 23:46:59 CET 2006

Hi, I am trying to install the BioC package from bioconductor onto a Windows Server 2003 machine.  I can connect to bioconductor and when I run the getBioC("affy","release") function it starts to download but then it stops with the following error:

Error: unable to create temporary directory 'C:\Program Files\R\R-2.2.1\release\file1eb26e9'

The download just ends there.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks, Rich

Rich Roth, PhD
Senior Scientist, Bioinformatics
Molecular Medicine