[R] Application of R

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Fri Feb 3 13:51:05 CET 2006

Hi

I do not know anything about mnp but the variables in your data frame
has names V1:V23 and you request mnp to use variables x1..., y1...,
and z1.... Unless you have them somewhere, where do you suppose mnp
to know about them?

Try to read some basic text about data structures and manipulation
with them e.g. R-intro.pdf which is probably in doc directory.

HTH
Petr