[R] Evaluate output after each rep()

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Mon Feb 6 19:10:08 CET 2006

Of course I assume that everyone realizes that the simulation estimates (1 -
dbinom(100,200,p=.5))^6000. The loge of this quantity is -348, btw. So this
is trivially computable, but I assume that this is an exercise of some sort.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA