[R] nested random effects in glmm.admb

Hans Skaug Hans.Skaug at mi.uib.no
Wed Feb 8 17:05:50 CET 2006

Hi Jarrod ,

I think you are right that neither nested or cross-classified models can be specified
in glmm.admb() as it stands (except in ad-hoc ways). This is not a restriction of the underlying
software AD Model Builder, but it is a feature of how I wrote the R-interface.
I will try to figure out how to do 2-level nesting, and include that in future releases.

hans