[R] Tranferring R results to word prosessors

Marc Schwartz (via MN) mschwartz at mn.rr.com
Thu Feb 9 19:39:09 CET 2006

There is some documentation online at:

http://www.latex-project.org/guides/

which would be a good starting place.

If you prefer a good book, The LaTeX Companion (aka TLC) is the place to
begin:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0201362996

There is also a boxed set (expensive) of several books (including TLC)
available:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321269446

Finally, for dealing with EPS (or PDF) graphics (ie. R plots), the
online document "Using Imported Graphics in LaTeX and pdfLaTeX" is
excellent:

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/epslatex.pdf

HTH,

Marc Schwartz