[R] R2WinBUGS - formating data for winbugs

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Feb 10 11:43:55 CET 2006

Chris Behr wrote:

> I am currently running analyses in winbugs with two different formats of
> data: matrix and list. The data in the list have different dimensions than
> the matrix. Do I need to create a single format for entry into R which R
> passes to WinBUGS?

It is not quite clear to me what you mean, you have to be more precise
and give some code example (possibly in a private mail to Sibylle Sturtz
or me).

I guess you need to have to types of objects inR that you want to pass
to WinBUGS, in this case, simply specify a list of those objects as the
data argument to the bugs() function.

Uwe Ligges