[R] Splitting printed output in Sweave

Andrew Robinson A.Robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Feb 10 19:18:51 CET 2006

Dear R community,

I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to split the printed output
of some commands, for example summary.lme, so that I can intersperse
comments in Sweave.  I don't mind running the command numerous times and
masking various portions of the output, or saving the output as an object
and printing it, but I can't figure out how to do either.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Cheers

Andrew

Andrew Robinson
Senior Lecturer in Statistics                       Tel: +61-3-8344-9763
Department of Mathematics and Statistics            Fax: +61-3-8344 4599
University of Melbourne, VIC 3010 Australia
Email: a.robinson at ms.unimelb.edu.au    Website: http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au