[R] Plotting contour & filled.contour in one graph

Michael Prager Mike.Prager at noaa.gov
Sun Feb 12 17:25:13 CET 2006

Besides the answers you already have, you might look at my "4D" graph
example (with code) on the R Graphics Gallery:

http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/RGraphGallery.php?graph=90

I think it does exactly what you are asking, and therefore it might fit
your needs with only slight code modification.

Mike Prager