[R] how I can perform Multivariate Garch analysis in R

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Tue Feb 14 10:46:00 CET 2006

It is too late now, but this would have been better
asked on the R-sig-finance list.

On 2005-09-22 there was an answer to a question
on R-help "MGARCH estimation" that gave the address
of a package for BEKK estimation.

There is a working paper on the Burns Statistics website
that explains how to do multivariate GARCH estimation
when you only have software for univariate estimation.

Patrick Burns
patrick at burns-stat.com
+44 (0)20 8525 0696
http://www.burns-stat.com