[R] Pairwise comparison after repeated measures ANOVA

Felipe Martínez-Pastor Felipe.Martinez at uclm.es
Wed Feb 15 13:39:03 CET 2006

I am analyzing some data obtained after measuring some parameters at
different times in samples obtained from many subjects. The model is
quite simple: aov(parameter ~ Time + Error(Subject/Time))

Now I want to make a pairwise comparison between the levels of Time.
However, I have not find how to do such a thing. I cannot use TukeyHSD
or pairwise.t.test, I supposse. Maybe using contrasts?

Could you aim me at some kind of information? All I have found is
information on ANOVA, but not how to compare the levels of the factors
afterwards.

Maybe I simply do not understand how this really works, my background is
not very deep in statistics.
Thank you.

Felipe

--------------------oOo--------------------
Felipe Martínez Pastor, Ph. D.
Ciencia y Tecnología Agroforestal
ETSIA-UCLM
Av. España s/n
02071-Albacete (Spain)
Phone: +34 967 599 200+2581
Fax:   +34 967 599 238+2081
Mobile: +34 687 365 362
e-mail: Felipe.Martinez at uclm.es
Jabber: felipe.martinez at jabberes.org
website: http://www.germplasm.all.at

--
Ningún investigador sin contrato.
Employment rights for Spanish junior researchers.