[R] A concrete type I/III Sum of square problem

Gregor GORJANC gregor.gorjanc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 13:37:42 CET 2006

On 16 Feb 2006 13:30:31 +0100, Peter Dalgaard <p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk> wrote:
> Gregor GORJANC <gregor.gorjanc at gmail.com> writes:

> > > Hmm, the Danish tradition is highly based on lecture notes, so I don't
> > > have a specific book for you. One possible starting point is
> >
> > If there are some good lecture notes around I would like to read them
> > even more ;)
>
> You may find that there is a language barrier....

Oh, dear. I hoped for lecture notes written in universal language for
stats. i.e. R, you probably heard about it. Just joking. Thanks anyway.

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana          PhD student
Biotechnical Faculty
Zootechnical Department     URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Groblje 3                            mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
SI-1230 Domzale                tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
Slovenia, Europe                 fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888