[R] linear lists, insertion, deletion, traversal

Christian Hoffmann christian.hoffmann at wsl.ch
Mon Feb 20 14:19:52 CET 2006

Hi,

Linear lists, as described e.g. by N.Wirth in "Algorithms and Data
Structures", seem not to be implemented in S/R, and this with some good
reason, I think.

Nevertheless I want to implement an algorithm using such linear lists.
Does anybody have experience in this? I could not find any reference in
R resources, also the Blue Book is mute here.

Thank you
Christian
--
Dr. Christian W. Hoffmann,
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL

Tel +41-44-7392-277  (office)   -111(exchange)
Fax +41-44-7392-215  (fax)
christian.hoffmann at wsl.ch
http://www.wsl.ch/staff/christian.hoffmann

International Conference 5.-7.6.2006 Ekaterinburg Russia
"Climate changes and their impact on boreal and temperate forests"
http://ecoinf.uran.ru/conference/